The NBCUniversal Page Program is the premier early career development experience in media.
NBCUniversal Pages are the gold standard and most recognizable employees across NBCUniversal. This 12-month development experience will expose Pages to several parts and functions of our business; ensuring that they graduate as well-rounded, future media leaders.
Program Commitments & Requirements for Graduation from the Page Program:
Completion of the 12-month rotational, development experience with the opportunity to participate in assignment rotations to further understanding of our business.
For NY Only: Begin your learning and development experience by carrying out the tradition of the NBC Studio Tour and Audience Services during a 3-month “Ambassadorship” Period. Our Pages are the face of NBCUniversal and serve as guides to all guests visiting 30 Rock. After Ambassadorship, Pages will rotate into three, 3-month assignments in different areas of the company – Consumer, Business and Content.
For NY / LA:
Complete tailored learning and development labs that address the operations, functioning and monetization of our diverse portfolio of businesses, grounding Pages in the principles and strategic priorities of NBCUniversal. Labs also ensure Pages have the skills and tools to maximize their time and development on assignment and beyond.
Graduation from the Program is contingent upon completion of the full 12-month commitment. Upon graduation of the 12-month Program, Pages become eligible to apply and interview for open roles in a period of 3-months across the NBCUniversal portfolio. This 3-month, post-graduation transition period is accompanied by special projects, tours and assignments to further enhance candidacy. Pages are provided guidance and support by their local NBCUniversal Page Program team throughout the interviewing and candidate review process.
– Minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA (official academic transcript required in interview process)
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Minimum 2 internships, preferably in media and/or technology
– Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
– Must be able to work a minimum of 6 days a week in NY / 5 days per week in LA.
– Interested candidates must complete the application through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
– Strong desire to pursue a career in media at NBCUniversal
– Additional “real-world” work experience – outside of college credit or paid internships
– Open mind and curiosity around exploring the various businesses and functions of NBCUniversal
– Demonstrated initiative in college, community or on-the-job
– Personal drive and willingness to roll-up one’s sleeves
– Excellent communication skills
– Flexibility and willingness to be receptive to constructive feedback